Monday, 2 January 2012

When you look, you see flowers: the evidence


A 'photo essay' to go with my post earlier today.

These images are from Savill Garden, near Windsor, which Lynda and I visited today. I've started with a provocative picture of an early daffodil, but mostly these are botanical displays you would expect to see in winter: wintersweet flowers, dogwood stems, camellia blooms, winter cherry blossom, the odd rhododendron (azalea) in flower, and lots of hellebores. The fading hydrangea bloom and the crocus? OK, maybe that's a touch of late autumn and early spring. And as for that daffodil!













3 comments:

- Yvonaut -
Das sind Raphael und Yvonne
said...

Wonderful to see all these different flowers. You seem to love plants deeply and this makes this blog very special!
Greetings from Switzerland
Yvonne & Raphael

Tim Entwisle said...

Thanks, from London!

Tina Jose said...

HOW I WAS CURE WITH HERBS
My name is Mrs Tina Jose am from Mexico I have been suffering from asthma , i was leaving with it for years with inhaler but all I ever wanted was to get rid of it permanently until i was directed to Dr Okosun for herbal mixture he helped me with it then i took it for just one week now am physically fit all thanks to him he is one of the best herbalist if you have any similar health problem like asthma,diabetes, stomach ulcer and some other S.T.D contact him today on email okosunjustice909@gmail.com